AUT Hospitality Services offers clients a fully comprehensive, world class event management service. Our team of experts will work with you to design your event from inception to completion, customising each element to suit all budgets. We are an approved internal P.C.O. (Professional Conference Organiser) delivering food & beverage and event management expertise to AUT and its external guests. Hospitality Services is part of the Estates group delivering a range of services to the University enabling it to achieve its strategic goals and support student learning and well being.
AUT Hospitality Services will organise and manage your event so you can focus on your guests.
- World Class cuisine prepared in-house from fresh New Zealand sourced ingredients by a qualified
team of professional chefs
- A highly trained front of the house team delivering anything from morning tea for 20 to a wine
matched gala dinner for 500 people
- Organic and free range products used where applicable and available
- Sourcing and booking venues (within AUT or offsite) across Auckland and New Zealand
- Full set up and onsite technical support provided by qualified technicians
- Modern equipment available to meet all requirements including all audio, visual, staging, rigging and
- Full camera and live streaming services available
- Website design and development
- Online registration
- Conference app supply and management
- Collateral design, production and marketing
- Abstract and speaker management
- Full theming and entertainment management
- Full event management and onsite delivery from start to finish
Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering (LaTICE)
20th April - 22nd April
"Now that the dust has settled on a very successful LaTiCE 2018 conference weekend, we would just like to thank the team at Events for the excellent service and food over the course of the conference. It helped fuel some great conversations!
I know that many of our overseas guests were very impressed by the food, and there has been lots of Facebook envy from their friends! Read more...
Research - Design and Creative Technology
International Gambling Conference 2018
2th February - 14th February
"We are writing to express our gratitude for the outstanding job Glen Bailey did in ensuring that the recent Internation Gambling Conference ran smoothly.
The biennial conference has been held at AUT since 2014 and is a significant event for the whole event sector, locally and internationally. As with any conference, there is a considerable amount of work that goes into planning and resourcing of an event this size. This year was particularly challenging as we didn't have a project manager so we relied on Glen to cover many of those additional tasks.
For this particular conference, securing accommodation options was extremely challenging but Glen aqain showed his outstanding skills in finding available rooms. Read more...
Director Communications and Marketing
Centre Problem Gambling Foundation of NZ
Australasian Association for Theatre,
Drama and Performance Studies (ADSA) Conference
27th June - 30th June 2017
"Allow me to express my gratitude for your tremendous contribution to this year’s Australasian Association for Theatre, Drama and Performance Studies (ADSA) conference (27-30 June). It’s hard to imagine how little we knew of what we were getting into when we began the journey over a year ago. You’ve kept us steady-on throughout, not simply managing the logistics and holding the budget, turning them from hugely daunting prospects into ordinary business, but also helping us to sustain the integrity of the event.
Theatre & Performance, Design & Creative Technologies Faculty Office (DX)