AUT Hospitality Services offers clients a fully comprehensive, world class event management service. Our team of experts will work with you to design your event from inception to completion, customising each element to suit all budgets. We are an approved internal P.C.O. (Professional Conference Organiser) delivering food & beverage and event management expertise to AUT and its external guests. Hospitality Services is part of the Estates group delivering a range of services to the University enabling it to achieve its strategic goals and support student learning and well being.
AUT Hospitality Services will organise and manage your event so you can focus on your guests.
- World Class cuisine prepared in-house from fresh New Zealand sourced ingredients by a qualified
team of professional chefs
- A highly trained front of the house team delivering anything from morning tea for 20 to a wine
matched gala dinner for 500 people
- Organic and free range products used where applicable and available
- Sourcing and booking venues (within AUT or offsite) across Auckland and New Zealand
- Full set up and onsite technical support provided by qualified technicians
- Modern equipment available to meet all requirements including all audio, visual, staging, rigging and
- Full camera and live streaming services available
- Website design and development
- Online registration
- Conference app supply and management
- Collateral design, production and marketing
- Abstract and speaker management
- Full theming and entertainment management
- Full event management and onsite delivery from start to finish
Auckland 2016 Youth Sailing World Championship
AON | World Sailing
10th - 21 December 2016
"I would like to thank AUT Hospitality Services for the amazing job you did for catering the whole event and hosting the Closing Ceremony for the 2016 AON Youth Sailing World Championships.
We had over 600 sailors and Coaches from 64 countries, all with different food requirements and you handled it a breeze. Nothing was an issue and you just got on and altered the food as the requests came in. Read more...
Australian and New Zealand
Student Services Association Conference 2016
5th December - 7th December 2016
"Congratulations to you and your team for delivering an outstanding event experience. I have attended many conferences both as a delegate and an exhibitor, at universities and convention centres so I speak from experience.
Thank you for organising the booth, and all my resources in a very cooperative manner. The music throughout the event really made everything more enjoyable too. This was a good addition to the event, that I haven’t seen done before.
The catering staff have done an outstanding job, from the quality of the food to the great customer service experience including clearing plates and cups with the speed of light, keeping an eye on supplies and offering help wherever they could see an opportunity. And all of this delivered with a smile! Your team delivered a highly professional service and made us feel welcome and valued.
Director Australia, Warwick Employment Group
Paramedics Australasia International Conference
17th November - 19th November 2016
"On behalf of the Organising Committee I would like to thank you for all your support and assistance with making our 2016 Paramedics Australasia International Conference (PAIC) a huge success. As you know this is usually convened in Australia so we were very much ‘on show’ both as AUT and as New Zealanders. I am happy to report that all the feedback has been extremely complimentary. Specific comments addressed the quality and aesthetics of the conference facilities, the helpfulness of the staff and the general ‘can-do attitude’ if any complexity was encountered. The delegates from around New Zealand and from Australia have left saying that this was the best PAIC yet and we are very proud to have been able to host a conference with such a high level of delegate satisfaction.
Conference Committee Member
Senior Lecturer in Paramedicine
Auckland University of Technology